Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hello, everyone, I have decided to follow in the footsteps of two creative women (Jody and Brooke) and start a blog about something I’m passionate about, teaching kids. I love doing all sorts of things with my boys and sometimes I wish I could share these fun things with others. Well now I can, everyday my kids and I do and hour of school work, followed by a craft activity. I know a lot of mom’s sit at home and want to do things to but can’t think of anything to do. Starting today you will have new ideas. I hope you enjoy my blog. So just bare with me and if you have ideas as well, please share your suggestions with me. Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! You were always making fun things with the boys. Can't wait to see what all you have to share

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Diana, I'm super excited about this

    ReplyDelete